(Updated on March 16, 2017)
Indors Aviation Ltd. (Indors Navision) is the developer of the Indoors Navigation platform and aims to protect your privacy. We know that you are interested in how information is used and distributed about you, so we will use this information with the proper level of security in accordance with this policy of protecting personal data.
Collection and use of information, by Indors Navision
- Browser-level information: when you browse our website or use any of our mobile products, our web server automatically collects limited information about the configuration of your computer or device, for example, your IP address, which browser you are using Use, and which operating system on your device.
- Indoris NAVIGATION registers information that does not contain any personal information, including ip-address, profile information, browser type, browser language, links, exit pages and url-addresses, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages after Click on the banner, the pages viewed and the order in which they are viewed, the amount of time that users and visitors to the website spend on certain pages, as well as the type of mobile device used, the ip address and operating system of your mobile device, the type of mobile browsers that you are using. This data is used to manage our website, including diagnosing problems, tracking usage, and improving our website. Ip-addresses of users are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
Product for mobile devices
- Information collected automatically – other information that does not contain personal data. When you use any of our mobile products, our web server automatically collects limited information about the configuration of your computer or device, such as the type of software you use for the browser, your operating system and your ip address. Indoris NAVIGATION registers information that does not contain any personal data, including ip-address, SSID / BSSID, profile information, browser type, browser language, platform type, domain names, type of mobile device that you use, ip-address and operating system of your Mobile device, the type of mobile browsers that you use. This data is used to manage the product for mobile devices, including diagnosing problems, tracking usage, and improving the product for mobile devices.
- Generalized information used to create targeted advertising. We can summarize the information we receive from users of our products for mobile devices and provide it to third parties to create targeted advertising for mobile products. (For example, we can use this data to inform advertisers of general demographic information about the audience.) When we summarize your information, it does not include any specific personal data, and you can not be personally identified from this generalized information.
- Location data. If the application allows location sharing, the mobile product also allows us to collect information about your location or the location of your device using the GPS coordinates provided by your mobile device or the signal strength of the beacon if you are in the immediate vicinity From the sensors iBeacon and Eddystone. When any of our mobile products are launched on your mobile device, we periodically receive data about your location. Many mobile devices with GPS support can determine the user’s location with an accuracy of 5 meters. For some devices where location sharing is allowed, we can determine the home or work address based on the most common usage statistics.
You can prohibit the exchange of location data by disabling the GPS functions of your mobile device and rejecting our request to collect this information when installing the product for mobile devices. If, after installing the product for mobile devices, you want to stop collecting location data, you can change the settings of your mobile device (disabling the GPS function in the product for mobile devices) or remove the product for mobile devices. If you choose to disallow the product for mobile devices to collect location data, some of the product services for mobile devices may not be available to you, such as weather information for your region, and advertisements displayed in the product for mobile devices may be less relevant And interesting for you. Indoris Navigation stores location data and it is passed on to service providers and partners, including ad networks, advertising companies, and third parties of information providers, as described below.
- Refusal to collect data. You can completely stop collecting any data in our product for mobile devices by removing the product for mobile devices.
Disclosure and communication
- We can disclose your personal information to our service companies that work on behalf of Industries Navision, including those that serve our website, product for mobile devices or fulfill user requests. However, these companies are prohibited from transferring this information or using it for personal purposes.
- We may disclose your location information to third parties in order to provide targeted advertising and information that our advertising partners consider relevant and interesting to you. These third parties include, but are not limited to, data aggregators, advertising networks and advertising distribution companies, such as Yandex and Google. Advertising helps us to support the product for mobile devices and allows our publishers to provide free services and content. You can opt-out of collecting location data by disabling the GPS function of your mobile device and rejecting our request to collect this information after installing the product for mobile devices.
- We can disclose your personal data and location data to third parties to provide the required information on your request. For example, we will provide your location data to third-party partners so that they can provide you with ads targeted specifically at your location.
- We may disclose to third parties information that does not contain personal data, including your ip address, as part of the aggregated data, to provide targeted advertising and information that our advertising partners believe may be relevant and interesting to you.
- We may disclose your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the law, on a court request or request from government agencies received by Indoras Napvision in accordance with applicable law.
- We may disclose your personal information to enforce our rights regarding the website and product for mobile devices, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Indoris Navision, our employees, publishers, other users of our products for mobile devices.
- As our business develops, we can buy or sell different assets. In the event that Indoris Navision, some or all of its assets will be acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
- You understand and agree that we will not be able to control how our personal data or location data will be processed, transmitted or used if Indoris Navigance is subjected to bankruptcy, reorganization, compulsory liquidation or a similar event.
- Keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily provide your personal data for viewing by third parties in any part of our website and product for mobile devices, this information can be viewed, collected and used by anyone who visits the site. We can not control and be responsible for any unauthorized use of this information by third parties. Please respect the privacy of others and do not post their personal data on our site without their permission.
If you provide us with personal information through our website, for example, registering on our website, you may require that we remove this personal information from our system by sending a request or by selecting the advertising tracking restriction on the privacy page of your device. We immediately stop using any such personal data and remove them from our servers within a month. Certain information that does not contain personal data relating to your use of the website or products for mobile devices (for example, device IDs) can be stored indefinitely, but we do not use or distribute this information after uninstalling the product for mobile devices.
Sites of social networks, links to other sites
We can have pages, accounts or communities in various social networks, and information Internet portals or services, such as Vkontakte and Facebook. Any information that you publish or provide through these social networking sites, portals and services, will fall under the policy of the relevant site or service.
We stop tracking and collecting personal information about your activities on the Internet as soon as you leave our website or product for mobile devices.
Indors Aviation has taken steps to protect the privacy of personal data that it collects from users of its website and products for mobile devices. The information we collect is stored in the databases controlled by Indoris Navision (or in databases hosted on our behalf) on servers located in a secure environment and access to this information is only allowed to Indoris Navision employees who, in our opinion, Should be familiarized with this data in order to provide you with the necessary services or otherwise perform your work. However, no physical or electronic security system is perfect, and we can not guarantee the security of our servers or databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you provide to us will not be intercepted during transmission through the Internet.